Posted on December 17, 2015
Posted on May 22, 2014
Meet Frances. Frances is 54 and like many of us, has hangups about exposing her body now the days are getting warmer. Read More
Posted on February 13, 2014
Tomorrow it is officially LOVE day world-wide! Read More
Posted on August 13, 2013
YES! I LOVE IT!! What makes you say those words?! Read More
Posted on July 2, 2013
1. Teeth whitening kits from (www.dentstore.co.uk). These kits absolutely work and are ridiculously good value for money! Had mine years and every now and then just buy more gel when I want to re-whiten. (This company is based in the UK but does ship internationally!)
2. Arbonne. Everything I have tried from Arbonne delivers! I use everything from the ‘out of the park’ Primer to the amazing RE9 Advanced Skin Care. The best part, aside from the results is that all products are 100% botanical, free from parabens and other harmfuls. Arbonne skin care is ultra-premium i.e it is luxury! Skin looks radiant, less wrinkled, even-toned and pores are reduced! Even the spots which would appear on my back throughout my life (no matter what I tried) have gone! You can find out more here. If you decide Arbonne’s for you and want to try their products my referral ID number is 441073013.
3. Olive oil. For both hair and skin this is amazing! So many brands are putting it into their products these days… just buy a bottle and use it neat! Not so sexy on date night perhaps but the smell and ‘oiliness’ isn’t what you’d think, so get yourself some gorgeous skin natures way! Soak hair in it once a month, wrap in cling film (more allure!) then wash hair as normal. Talk about shine!
4. Lily Lolo Minerals Makeup! (www.lilylolo.co.uk). I discovered Lily Lolo about 5 years ago and have used them ever since! Their products are amazing value but deliver the BEST results! They let you buy tiny sample pots so you don’t waste your money…. I am such a brand evangelist for these guys because they deliver a great product that works and costs next to nothing!! Who wouldn’t love them!
5. Body brush every day before a shower! Simple, cheap; yes it’s a discipline but you can tell skin that hasn’t been buffed and skin that has…. it just glows!
6. John Freida Foam Colour. You cannot go wrong with these to lighten or darken hair. Going lighter; use Foam Colour to colour your overall base then just visit hairdresser for highlights every 9 weeks. I have also gone from very light blonde to dark brown (and now back again!) with these kits and it worked a treat too. No patchiness… I don’t know how they are so fool-proof but they are! Find out what colour suits you best here.
So these are my fail-safe ‘used it for years’ products, what are yours?
Posted on May 21, 2013